Monday, February 1, 2010

Archie Goes To San Zhi

Our first stop was the Puppet Museum. We saw many puppets in the museum and music. We also saw a puppet monkey playing tricks. I saw many puppet heads too. Then, teacher told us to go to next stop.
We went to the Sea Shell Temple to see shells. When we got there, my teacher told us to stay there to eat. I finished my lunch quickly because I wanted to go into the hole. I went into the hole, in and out three times. I went into an office and saw a puffer fish.
Then, we went to the windmills. There were many windmills on the hills. I also saw a house that was a electricity center. I saw an electricity meter, too. Then we went to our last stop.
Our last stop was the fountain and bridge. We saw three fountains and a bridge. My teacher told us about how the fountains could make electricity. Then we went on the bridge for a walk. When I got on the bus, I wished I could stay there to walk around.

1 comment:

  1. Where are your pictures Archie?
    Brother:Arthur Lee

    ReplyDelete