Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cheri In Jiou Fen


Jiou Fen is just outside Taipei .You can take a bus or you can drive with your family. Many people go there because thereare so many shops on the old street . It's so cool . Many foreigners go there to visit .
Isaw many things .
There was very beautiful candies and cookies . So cool and delicious . It made me want to eat . I didn't buy anything ,but my mouth drooled . I had just eaten lunch an hour before .
I like a nice cell phone strap , but it was too expensive for me .

I Saw many people Everyone was smiling a lot ,because every thing eas so fresh .I like it . Teacher Mike's chidren were so cute ,because their eyes are blue and hair is gold. It's so cool . I like foreigners very much because they are friendly . It was a cool experience .

1 comment:

  1. hi cheri
    your post are long and cool.you are not comeing anmore.

    ReplyDelete