Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Emmy's Trip To Wuli


On,Wednesday July,29.My firend Sandra, my teacher,teacher Mike and I went to Wuli. It was a good day to visit Wuli.



When I got there, I saw one old and fat dog walk toward Sandra. This dog liked to smell Sandra very much . I don't know why, but I think this dog thought Sandra was a dog. Then the dog hugged Sandra very hard. Sandra yelled and screemed then she fell down. I think this dog is crazy. Next I rode the little train down the mountain. When I rode on the train it moved very slowly, but there was some wind. I thought it was very fun, because I hadn't ridden on a little trian the first time I came to Wuli. When I got down mountain. I walked near the river. Teacher Mike taught us how to skip rocks. He told me needed to find round and thin rocks again and again. It's so hard!

I love Wuli very much. I had fun there!

No comments:

Post a Comment